Register with Woolwich
Working with us means you’ll benefit from a range of competitive products, procuration fees and have support from our Intermediary Support team.
You’ll need to register before you submit your client’s residential or buy-to-let mortgage applications (as will administrators).
To register, please make sure you have the following information to hand:
- Your past 6 years’ residential history
- Your company name and Financial Services register number
- Your head office address and contact details
- Your procuration fee/mortgage club scheme details
- Your company bank account details, if you’re directly authorised and wished to be paid directly (not via a mortgage club)
- Your unique business email address
Once you’ve submitted the form, we’ll send you a confirmation email and set you up within 5 working days. We’ll send you another email to let you know when your registration’s complete.
If you previously registered with us, but your details have changed, you might need to re-register.