We know a quick and easy application process is vital for your business. So we've developed a set of intelligent online tools to help.
MAX & KFI – Online mortgage application and Key Facts Illustration
MAX streamlines the application procedure, so you can serve your clients faster.
- Saves time with instant and accurate decisions in principle online
- Keeps you in control by listing the information you need to progress your client's application successfully
- Gives you the ability to undertake a non-disclosed valuation at point of sale for certain applications
- Pre-populates your information so you don’t need to type everything
- Case tracking and KFI are now available within MAX
KFI is quick and simple to complete online
- Available for all residential products
- Produce as many as you like
- Available for mortgages that are being ported
- Product rates valid only on the date the KFI is produced
Scan and Send
Submit supporting documents for your residential mortgage applications via our secure email system Scan and Send .
If you need support in getting set-up on Scan and Send, or you have forgotten your password, please contact the Intermediary Business Centre on 0845 070 1567 1.
- The optimum resolution for your scanner is 200 x 200 dpi – to ensure the attachment is not too big. Please don’t scan at a higher resolution
- The maximum attachment size is 5mb. If your attachment is bigger than this please split it into 2 separate attachments
- All documents must be scanned in PDF or TIFF file format
Use the Certification Header Sheet include details of the supporting documents, the customer reference number and the total number of pages.
Track it is now available for all for residential and buy to let applications.
Use the MAX case reference number and customer postcode to log in and find out which key stage your application has reached – without the need to pick up the phone.